How We Use Your Information
We may use personal information we collect for any of the following purposes:
- Provide you with our Services you signed up for
- Contact you in connection with the Services, including via text or email.
- Complete transactions.
- Provide customer and account services, such as notices regarding products or services or your account.
- Comply with applicable laws, law enforcement, or pursue our legal rights, including performing and enforcing our contractual obligations and rights, such as billing and collection.
- Evaluate and improve our products and services, and develop new products and services.
- Tailor our marketing and advertising to you, including via retargeting and creating look-alike audiences.
The legal bases we rely upon to process your information in connection with the use cases described above are:
- We process personal information about you when is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party, or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- We process personal information about you when processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation which applies to us;
- We process personal information about you when processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests (except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms).
Information we share
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and provide you with our products and services and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and secure, and to use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- The Movement Functional Training owners to provide training services to members.
- Buyers or other successors in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
- Government entities or other parties to comply with court order, law, or legal process, including responding to a government, court, or regulatory request.
- Government entities, third-party cybersecurity experts, or other parties as necessary and appropriate to ensure the security and integrity of our networks, or otherwise protect the rights, property, or safety of The Movement Functional Training, our customers, or others.
- Data analytics providers for the purpose of advertising, marketing, or new franchise opportunities.
Cookies and linked sites
The technologies we use for automatic data collection on our website include cookies and web beacons. A cookie is a small text file placed on your device. A web beacon is a small electronic file (e.g., clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) with a unique identifier that is used to understand browsing activity. We use data collected through these technologies, which we may supplement with other information such as location, to help us improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
Linked Sites. Our website may include links to other websites or content that belong to third parties. We are not responsible for personal information that you voluntarily disclose to such third parties and we are not responsible for third party websites, content or services. You should review the privacy policies associated with those third parties.
Your Privacy Rights
Rights of Individuals located in AUSTRALIA. Residents will have the right to: (1) know what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell; (2) request that we delete your personal information; (3) access and obtain a copy of your personal information that we collect; (4) request correction of inaccurate personal information; (5) opt out of targeted advertising; or (6) limit the use and disclosure of certain sensitive information. We will honour your request to the extent required by applicable law and will make a good faith effort to honour your request in all other cases. If you disagree with our response to your request, you may appeal the request by submitting supporting documentation to email@example.com.
With respect to deletion requests, we cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We may not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights. This means that we may not deny you services or charge you different prices or rates for services or provide you with a different level or quality of services (or suggest that we will do so), in response to these requests. However, we may charge different prices or rates, or provide a different level or quality of services, where that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to us by your personal information.